Saturday, April 9, 2022

Stampin' Up! Simply Elegant Thank You Card

Good morning, peep! I am trying to use up my current DSP before I start using new. AND I'm trying to create cards with what is laying loose on my desk. Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper is one of those DSP's that is almost gone and it makes me happy and sad all at the same time! Here is what else I used on my project.

Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set - "Thank you so much" sentiment

VersaMark Ink

Gold Emboss Powder

Gilded Gems

Banner Pick A Punch

Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set inside sentiment




Measurements:

  • Very Vanilla Card Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"; 3 3/4" x 5" inner liner
  • Basic Black Mats: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"; 3 1/8" x 4 3/8"; 2 1/8" x 3 3/8"; 4" x 5 1/4" inner mat; scrap for sentiment banner
  • Simply Elegant SDSP: 4" x 5 1/4"; 3 x 4 1/4"; 2" x 3 1/4"
This card could be used for either feminine or masculine, don't you think? I hope Allsorts Challenge #671 Masculine thinks so too!

Thank you for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. A perfect CAS card for our challenge theme. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card for our Masculine theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  3. Great CAS card Karen - thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsort for this week's "Masculine" challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...