Monday, April 25, 2022

Stampin' Up! Grassy Grove Fun Fold

Welcome to my Monday Makeover Madness once again. I made this type of fun fold last Friday and you can see it here. For this one, I changed the Designer Series Paper and the sentiments. I'm entering my card in the Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 673-I Spy Something Beginning with a B. There's a lot of black going on here, along with buds and blooms! Because it's a fun fold, I'm entering it at Creative Creases #30 and for an ATG challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies 2217.


The Designer Series Paper is from the Perfectly Penciled patterns available on May 3, 2022. The sentiments are from the Grassy Grove Stamp Set and the top one is cut out with the Label Me Lovely Punch. The stamped flowers are from the Days to Remember Stamp Set.






pretty paper, eh? I thought about coloring the flowers and leaves but then realized how much effort that entailed so I went monochromatic and lazy!

Here's the view from the top...

Measurements:

  • Basic White Card Base: 5 3/4" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 3/4", 1 1/2", 2 1/4", 3" on the long side; 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ (x3 – pinwheel panels); scrap for sentiment
  • Basic Black Mats: 2 5/8" x 4 1/8" (3); 1 3/4" x 4 1/8" (4)
  • DSP: 2 1/2" x 4" (3); 1 5/8" x 4" (4)
Thank you for stopping by today and I'll see you on Thursday for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card fold, not one I've tried before! Love how you can display all the pretty papers with this design! Thanks so much for joining in with my "I Spy" theme at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellie, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  2. Marvelous fun fold with all the pretty Blooms on your papers. Keeping all black and white is stunning. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dena, for your comment on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  3. A pretty creation in the monotone colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'I Spy' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love that designer paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to see you back in the gallery with this beautiful card, Karen! Yes, that DSP is gorgeous and deserves to be in the spotlight with this great fun fold. I need to make one of these again. They are so fun and easy - my favorite kind! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...