Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Stampin' Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Die Cut Picks

Good Tuesday morning, peeps. In case you didn't see an earlier blog where I said I was cutting back on my card blog time, I am only blogging about my card creations on Monday, Thursday, Friday and the 2nd Tuesday of the month. I know, this is not the second Tuesday, but it's also not a card! It's this... a list of my top 20 choices of dies in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, which is available to customers May 3, 2022. Some picks are new and a few are carryovers. I will only list their location when the page changes. Hope you find this snapshot helpful when it comes to May 3 and thereafter!

  1. Artisan Additions (p. 169): There are two that are considered “cover plate dies” and one is a corner die.
  2. Beautiful Shapes Dies: These dies coordinate with the Hello Beautiful Stamp Set (p. 114) and Framed Occasions Stamp Set (p. 33). They are geometric shapes.
  3. Brushed Shapes (p. 170): There are nine dies in this all collection…hearts, squiggles, dots, circles. I can’t wait to see them in action.
  4. Cracker & Treat Box: This is a ten die set with the large cracker box, five incredible sentiment strip dies in various sizes and shapes, with two tags, three hearts, and three stars. I tried to make a cracker box once but this will be easier!
  5. Deckled Rectangles: If you are tired of using your scissors or other tool to distress your edges, this one is for you. There are eight dies that are perfect for mats.
  6. Delicate Edges: There are four large dies in this collection that beautifully coordinate with all of our products. If you like borders, this one’s for you!
  7. Designer Tags: If you love tags, check out p. 26 to see how they were used.
  8. Dots & Spots: This is what I would definitely classify as a cover plate, like the large die in Potted Succulents. This large die is 4-1/2 x 5-3/4. You can use it to cut, dry emboss or stencil. I ordered it!
  9. Enchanting Details (p. 171): This nine die-cut set is just that! You’ve got to see this one for yourself.
  10. Fabulous Frames: These dies coordinate with the Good Feelings Stamp Set (p. 18). The largest frame was designed for the large sentiments in Good Feelings. The other five dies coordinate with other products.
  11. Fancy Frames: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? These dies could! If you like frames on your cards, these are perfectly fancy!
  12. Give it a Whirl: This large 21 die set is a carryover, and I’m thrilled because I have it. I’ve made numerous cards with it. It’s a fun set and interactive.
  13. Love You More Than (p. 172): Another carryover that I am thrilled about. If you love coffee, cookies, chocolate, cocktails or know people who do, you need this set! It has a coordinating stamp set on page 20.
  14. Painted Labels: These dies have been out for a few years. I don’t own this set. Perhaps this is the year?
  15. Palms is a must if you live in southwest Florida or anywhere there are palm trees! I own this one too and it’s great for silhouettes!
  16. Scalloped Contours (p. 174): These dies carried over from last year and coordinate with the Color & Contour Stamp Set (p.97). There are eight dies, five of which are scalloped mats in varying sizes, a scalloped border, and two images for the stamp set. I bought this as a bundle last year and saved 10%. This year it is not bundled.
  17. Split Card Textures: There are two different angle-patterned dies that could be used on our notecards. These might be on my next order!
  18. Stitched Rectangles: These dies have been around for several years and are my go to when I use the Watercolor Shapes Stamp Set (p. 102) and everything else!
  19. Stylish Shapes (p. 175): I know these will get a real workout I own them!
  20. Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder & Die: This is a marriage made in heaven for anything floral. The die cuts out 10 pieces of twigs and sprigs! Better than punching a bunch of sprigs!

I can't show you anything from the inside of the catalog, but isn't the outside pretty? It's the Hues of Happiness Suite Collection...a must have product! I'll be able to put the digital catalog on my side bar May 3. Be sure to take a look see and thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Earthen Textures Thank You Card for Creative Creases Challenge #82 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...