Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Stampin' Up! Easter Card

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! My card today is one that I created from what I found in my stash in order to play in two challenges. I'll list them at the bottom of my post.



The Basic White panel is embossed with the Easter Egg Background EF from Darice. The cross is cut out of Silver Foil with a die from the retired Stampin' Up! Cross of Hope Framelits.

I sponged the eggs with Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green inks. I adhered the panel to a mat of Granny Apple Green cardstock and that to a mat of Coastal Cabana. I adhered it to the card base with liquid glue and the front was done!

For the inside, I used stamps from the retired Easter Message Stamp Set. I stamped the palm branch second generation Granny Apple Green. I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape. I lightly sponged the panel with Coastal Cabana.

Why did I choose those colors? Because of TGIF Color Challenge 362


Why the eggs? Because of Elizabeth's wonderful challenge at Just us Girls #626


Thank you for stopping by today.


6 comments:

  1. I love your colors and the mix of the religious and secular sides of the holiday. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! What a great embossing folder and I will never part with that cross die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen... what a gorgeous die! The silver cross is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth, for commenting on behalf of JUGs.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...