Monday, April 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! Simply Elegant 100th Birthday Card

No, it's not a Monday Morning Madness Makeover nor a Mystery Monday. Nope, not even a Masculine Monday. Not a Manic Monday (that's an earworm for you, Mary!)...its a Metallic Monday!!


This was such a great way to use up the Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper that is retiring as of May 2. It's only available while supplies last.


I'm happy that the Gold Foil is staying. 

The "100" is from the Playful Alphabet Stamp Set, which is also retiring. I mounted retired Gold Glimmer paper on a piece of adhesive foam sheet to cut it out. 

Now, 100 is a really big deal, don't you think? My teammate, Rosie Kean, has a friend who is turning 100 and she gave us the address if we wanted to create a card for Gladys and I, of course, did...along with many others! We all hope Gladys will enjoy the cards she receives on this milestone birthday.

Measurements are listed below.

I'm entering my card in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #179. I was picked as one of their Top 5 in Challenge #178...woo hoo! I hope you have time to visit their challenge.  

Crafty Catz: Challenge 589 ATG or with Lots of Layers is also where I'm playing as I do have 7 layers! Ooh, that reminds me of a seven layer cake! Make mine chocolate with chocolate mousse layers and frosting!

Thanks for stopping by and please...help yourself to my M & M's!

Measurements:

Card Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"

Gold Foil Mats: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"; 3 1/8" x 4 3/8"; 2 1/8" x 3 3/8"

DSP: 4" x 5 1/4"; 3 x 4 1/4"; 2" x 3 1/4"

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Love the metallic paper and the layered design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful card, classy and elegant, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chris, for commenting on behalf of Crafty Catz.

      Delete
  3. So very pretty Karen!

    Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you play along again this time!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Mood Thank You Card

Good day peeps! It's Monday Morning Makeover Madness for my post today. It's been awhile since I have done this. Here is what I crea...