Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Stampin' Up! and Unity...Age & Wine meets Half Full

 I had so much fun creating this card. My design was inspired by Sunday Stamps SSC280 - In the Middle and the stencil challenge at Make My Monday Challenge #171 - Use a Stencil..

I haven't played at Mod Squad Challenge (MSC) in awhile so I'm entering my card in their Anything Goes Challenge. Judy Woodland is the host and designer. I have used one product available through GKD.

Ingredients:

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. If you would like particulars on how I created the card let me know in a comment with your email address.


11 comments:

  1. such a cute stencil you used on your card with the stars, it really make the card pop! THank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pamela, for commenting on behalf of MMM.

      Delete
  2. So fun, Karen - what a great image and sentiment, lol. Love those shimmery stars in your background, too - maybe too perfect an accent, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather, for your comment on behalf of SS.

      Delete
  3. Such a fun design! The little stars are so pretty, love that sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy, for commenting on behalf of Sunday Stamps.

      Delete
  4. What a fun card, Karen! That sentiment is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love how you've used the stencil. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card, I love the design and the greeting and sentiment are just wonderful!!! Lots of fabulous work here, thanks so much for playing along with us for the last time over at the Mod Squad. I am very sad that we are retiring, it has been a great ride. Hope to see you around the web!!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Judy, and best wishes to you.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...