Monday, April 18, 2022

Stampin' Up Daffodil Daydream Easter Card

Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness. For this one, I changed the colors. You can view the original here (with credit to Ann Alexander). That is where you will find instructions and product used. 



I had a wonderful time in Tennessee looking at a townhouse I had hoped would meet my needs. There were a few things I didn't like so I came home empty handed. It did have a bonus room for my card making. No view of the mountains or water, which is a must for me.

Speaking of card making, I have decided to cut back on creating them so I will only be posting on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and the 2nd Tuesday of the month. 

I'm entering my card at Global Design Project #GDP339

Thanks for following me and stopping by! See you Thursday!!

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...