Monday, May 2, 2022

Stampin' Up! Blackberry Bliss Mystery Card

No Monday Makeover Madness ... no Masculine Monday ... no Mystery Card Design ... just a mystery of what composed the card! This was a card we created at our Thursday stamp group. Barb provided the kit but had no idea from where  the die, EF, Glitter and stamp came. I knew the cardstock without a doubt! Here's what I found by Googling...

Butterfly Lace Edge'able Die (Gemini)

Purple Extra Fine Glitter (Tree House)

Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and Ink (Stampin' Up!)

Polka Hearts Embossing Folder (XCut)

and for the inside I used the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and ?

I hope you like it...we all did!

So, let me know if you recognize the "Thinking of You" stamp and put an end to this mystery! The "Happy Birthday" is a mystery as well.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today and have some M & M's!



12 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing! Can't help with the stamp though....sorry! Pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m no help with the mystery but I love the die cut and fold. Very cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the sparkly butterflies...and you know that I'm no help with the fancy fold. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty is this?!? That glitter paper is wonderful with that die cut!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the butterfly edge die and how you glittered it. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...