Friday, March 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! Golden Honey Bee Thank You Card

TGIF, peeps! Keep thinking spring and I'm trying to help you with bees!!


Unfortunately, the Designer Series Paper I used to create the card is retired. However, the sentiment is from the current Hand Penned Petals Stamp Set, the Gold Foil is current, along with the Double Oval Punch and Stitched Rectangles Dies. The ribbon was a scrap I had in my stash and I believe it's Gold 3/8"  Shimmer Ribbon .

The inside...


The retired Golden Honey Bee Specialty Designer Series Paper again for the frame with a Gold Foil Bee cut with the retired Detailed Bees Dies. The Basic White cardstock insert is cut with the Stitched Rectangles Dies.

I'm entering my card in the Little Red Wagon: Challenge #643 - Let it Be and Shopping Our Stash #465 - Full Metal Jacket.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a fun weekend ahead of you.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

3 comments:

  1. Your card looks so classy and elegant!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with our "full metal jacket" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! I love this retired DSP...shopping your stash...there you go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty paper! Love the gold touches. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...