Saturday, March 5, 2022

Stampin' Up! Easter Friends Candy Box

Good Saturday morning, peeps! I don't have a card for you today...I have a mini pizza box (retired)! My box was inspired by the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #628 - Not a Card.


I made this for Sea Salt Caramels that I am taking to my brother and sister-in-law today. I hope they'll like the box. I know they'll love the dark chocolate caramels!

I used a 3 1/8" x 3 1/8" Petal Pink cardstock mat, a 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" Basic White cardstock for the art piece. I stamped the chick from Easter Friends in Daffodil Delight, the grass in Pear Pizzazz and the greeting from the Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set in Petal Pink.

The ribbon is the 1/8" Cotton Combo Pack. The basket is part of a hexagon I punched out of In Good Taste DSP with a retired punch. I added retired rhinestones to the basket and adhered it with a small piece of foam strip. I had the eggs in my stash and slipped them under the basket with liquid glue. I thought the white gel pen would add a little sumpin' sumpin' like with my Legos earlier this week.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that little duckling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - so cute! That little duckling is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect container for an Easter treat.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheryl, for commenting on behalf of CRAFT.

      Delete
  4. Really pretty! I love that cute little duck, just perfect to announce the goodies in the box. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Brenda, for your comment on behalf of CRAFT.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...