Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Stampin' Up! Get Well Card

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! My card today is one we created in our card group. Sue M. provided the kit for us and she got the idea of the butterfly stencil from Gina K. Here's a link to Gina's video.

Sue had the stencil cut for us but I don't know what die or punch she used and I don't know the stamp except that it was photopolymer. My splatters are from the Stampin' Up! Color and Contour Stamp Set. We used Distress Oxide inks and blending brushes to color the background and butterflies. The sentiment was heat embossed with White Embossing Powder and punched out with the retired Classic Label Punch. It was fun creating this and I'm entering my card in the Make My Monday Challenge #171 Use a Stencil and Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge #78 Use a Stencil.

The inside sentiment is from the Verses Rubber Stamp Company. I added a strip of retired SU Botanical Butterflies DSP to the bottom.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a beautiful day and that you even see some butterflies flittering by your house. It's a sure sign of spring!



6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - it'll for sure perk up anyone who receives it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Karen! Love the stenciling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool technique, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely get well card. I love the sentiment inside. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...