Friday, March 11, 2022

Perfectly Plaid Merry Stitchmas Christmas Card

My card today was one we made at our Thursday Card Group. Sue M. brought the kit for us and it was so much fun. We used the Spellbinders Merry Stitchmas Dies, which are currently out of stock.

What a beautiful card Spellbinders shows as a sample!

Here is what we created in a plain version...

The card base is Basic White with a mat of Real Red. The Garden Green embossed panel is retired. Embroidery thread was used on the die cut tree so I'm entering my card at My Hobby Honk #38: Embroidery Real or Fake.


and a kicked-up-a notch version...



The inside was created with the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set.

I'm entering my card at ABC Christmas Challenge - E, F and G are for... and I chose "E" for Embossing; Krafty Chick's Challenge #602 Week 2 - Christmas; and at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 629 - Christmas, where, incidentally, I was a random winner pick for 2 digi images...Woo Hoo!.

Thank you for stopping by today.



6 comments:

  1. Oh I like this card, great stitching I think it makes this card so handmade, great job, thanks for playing our Christmas challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leanne, for commenting on behalf of KC.

      Delete
  2. What pretty Christmas cards - and I'm envious y'all getting such a head start!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary...and it's only March! 9 more months...I could have a baby!!

      Delete
  3. These Christmas cards are really gorgeous.... love the embroidery on the trees!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at MHH and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela, for commenting on behalf of MHH.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...