Saturday, February 19, 2022

Stampin' Up! Daffodil Afternoon Thank You Card

 Good Saturday morning, peeps! I've used another pattern from the Daffodil Afternoon DSP, which is free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration. I love it when the paper does all the work! I topped it with a Heart & Home Doily, which I sponged with Pear Pizzazz ink on the back side and stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink. The "Thank You" is from the Grass Grove Stamp Set. The embellishments are the Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems and the ribbon is the Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon.


The sentiments on the inside are from the Dogwood 2015 Technique Tuesday Stamp Set. The butterfly is from SU's Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set. I punched the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.

I'm entering my card in the #tgifc356 Inspiration Challenge.
and Allsorts Challenge Week 664 "I Love..." I LOVE free Designer Series Paper!

8 comments:

  1. A pretty Thank You card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with out 'I love....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty doily die cut to focus your sentiment on the pretty paper - free is always great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great paper and I like how you used a simple frame so as not to detract from it. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Linby, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...