Friday, February 11, 2022

Stampin' Up! My Friend Sprinkles of Life

TGIF, peeps! This is the card I won by participating in Debbie Mageed's Creative Creases Challenge. You can read about how she created this card here. All the products she used are retired.


I still have some of the Serene Scenery DSP left. It was one of my favorites so I have two packs! I love the swirl of the hello sentiment from the My Friend Stamp Set. I may have to go looking for that set! I have the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set and the Tree Builder Punch that goes with it.

The inside was created with the Seaside Shore Stamp Set. That one I don't have but I have a friend who does. The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are getting ready for a great weekend....and Valentine's Day. Stop by tomorrow for a Valentine card!


3 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...