Sunday, February 13, 2022

Stampin' Up! Grassy Grove on the Peekaboo Farm

Good Sunday morning! If y'all are familiar with the stamp sets mentioned in my post title, I'll betcha you think it's going to be farm/animal related. Not at all...let's take a look see...


The sentiment is from the Peekaboo Farm Stamp Set (first time I've used a stamp from it!) and I stamped it on the back of a Heart & Home Doily with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I stippled the doily with Bumblebee Ink.

My card base is Bumblebee cardstock with a mat of Daffodil Afternoon DSP. I cut two triangles with the Stitched Triangles Dies from the same pack of DSP. I adhered them to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I did the same for the doily. I used the 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems for my embellishments.

For the inside, I used sentiments from the Grassy Grove Stamp Set and punched the corner with the Detailed Trio Punch. I also added a daisy from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set.


I'm entering my card at NBUS #35 (Never Before Used Schtuff) and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #175. Thank you Lynn Dunn for your inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed Sunday.


10 comments:

  1. Lovely warm, earthy creation! LOVE that sentiment....might have to check that one out again, totally whizzed by it and figured I didn't "need" it!! I like your inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. Of course, you NEED it...lol!

      Delete
  2. Pretty card Karen! Love the designer papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design. Beautiful card! Guess I need to open that pack of DSP, I love the pieces you used.😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the daffodil and daisy papers, and that is such a pretty doiley. Kate P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love your use of patterned paper and the delicate doily focal point. Thank you for sharing with us at NBUS.

    Prudence
    NBUS February Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...