Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Stampin' Up! Easter Blessings

Good morning, peeps! My card today is brought to you again by the Daffodil Afternoon DSP, which is a Sale-A-Bration item...free with a $50 order before s/h. I have four packages of it! The card front is a CASE of my card I created here. I used the sentiment from the Peekaboo Farm Stamp Set and a Lace Doily, which is retired.


For the inside, I used stamps from Daffodil Daydream, Easter Friends and the retired Easter Message.


I'm entering my card at Dream Valley Challenges #263 - 2 or more patterned paper and Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2207 ATG.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed day.

"And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross."
Philippians 2:8

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...