Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Stampin' Up! Grassy Grove Birthday Card

Happy mid-week, peeps! As you are aware, we are more than half way through February. Sometimes I feel like I'm spinning out of control with time. Pretty soon I'll have to start on Christmas cards...lol! But for today, I am bringing the calming effect of nature to you with my card. It can be either masculine or feminine. Mine is going to to a man who loves deer and pheasants. Did you know that pheasants prefer to run but when properly motivated, they are strong flyers!


The Designer Series Paper is from the New Horizons 6 x 6 pack. The "Relax" and birds are from the On the Horizon Stamp Set. The Deer and grassy image is from the Grassy Grove Stamp Set and the deer is cut out with a die from the Grove Dies. The "Happy Birthday" is from the retired Well Scripted Stamp Set. My ink and cardstock is Evening Evergreen. My deer is stamped in Early Espresso.

I'm entering my card at Color Throwdown Challenge #680.


Measurements:

Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score and fold at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"

DSP cut (3) at 2" x 5 1/4"

White: 2" x 5 1/4"

Thank you for stopping by today.

"As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God."
Ps. 42:1 (ESV)

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love that designer paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Awesome card Karen :) A sure winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - the paper is wunnermus and I really like how the fun fold uses it so perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I absolutely love this card! You got me with the beautiful paper, of course (I can't stop using it!) but that deer. I have an entire herd that come eat from my bird feeders. I make sure to have something for them every night. I just love them! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I hope when you move that you get another herd. They are beautiful creatures.

      Delete
  5. Great card! Such a fun fold too! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outdoor scene and a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanda, for your comment on behalf of Color Throwdown.

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...