Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Stampin' Up! Love & Happiness Anniversary Card

It's so wonderful to have "New Schtuff" to play with so, of course, I'm entering my card first thing in NBUS #34! I used the new Love & Happiness Bundle found on page 11 of the new January - June 2022 Mini Catalog. You have access to the catalog by clicking on "Catalogs" on my side bar and you can view it at the bottom of my post. I even CASE'd SU's card on that page. Take a look see...

My card base is Soft Succulent cardstock. I cut a piece of Basic White 4" x 5". Then I marked it with a pencil at 2", up 1/4" and cut from the corners to that point, thus creating the "banner". Next I ran it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder/Dies.

With the cut out heart, I decided to color the flowers with Light Misty Moonlight and Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends. I adhered the banner to the card front with liquid glue and the cut out heart with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Using the "cutest couple" stamp from the Love & Happiness Stamp Set, I stamped it on a scrap of Basic White with Soft Succulent ink and cut it out with the smaller heart die from the Bouquet of Love Hybrid.

I looped a piece of 1/8" Misty Moonlight Cotton Ribbon from the Combo Pack to fit the heart and used glue dots, liquid glue and a Dimensional to adhere it.

For the inside...

I used another stamp from the Love & Happiness Stamp Set. It's stamped in Misty Moonlight ink. I punched the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. 

Paratial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies

  Good Friday morning, peeps! My card today is Sketch 9 for Kendra's Card Challenge #15 . Thank you for stopping by today. Project De...