Sunday, January 23, 2022

Stampin' Up! Giggle Greetings

Today's card is another we made at our Thursday card group. Sue L. provided the kit and had the papers pretty much die cut for us. I have no idea what company the patterned paper is from but I do know the stamp set is the retired Giggle Greetings.



The sentiment is half of a whole one. The rest of it is inside.


It's called a "Diagonal Cut Fun Fold". I made a similar card four years ago and this is one of my least favorite fun folds because it can't stand on it's own. I figured out how to make it work but I never said how in my post! I looked at my photos and it was clear as mud...lol! Here's a link to a video I just found showing how to create the fun fold! 

Don't you just love the patterned paper that is on the inside? It reminds me of the bandana card I did a few years ago.

I'm playing today at Sunday Stamps 275 Cool Winter Love. There are two shades of red on my card and the bowl is colored with a Light Gray Granite Stampin' Blend.
 



Thanks for stopping by today and let me know if you've ever done this fun fold before and how it turned out.

Have a blessed day.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen, this is such a "sweet" card! I really love the stamp set used (might even still have it!) and the papers go perfectly with it. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fold, Karen - this is a brilliant way to cover our sketch! Love these papers, too - especially the bandana border inside! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! What a fun little sentiment and your fun fold is FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun card! The patterned paper feels like an outdoors picnic... coordinating with the cherries beautifully. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I love your bowl of cherries and the fun sentiment! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...