Monday, January 24, 2022

Stampin' Up! Friendly Hello Birthday Card

Good Monday Morning Makeover! Today I CASE'd my team leader's card. You can see Amy's card here

My card base is Basic White Thick cardstock. I cut a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" panel of Friendly Hello DSP (Sale-a-Bration item) and glued it to the front of the card.

Next I cut a piece of Pattern Party DSP with the second to largest die from the Scalloped Contours Dies. While I had that die out, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock. I stamped the bird from the Friendly Hello Photopolymer Stamp Set (also a Sale-a-Bration item)  in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it in with Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends, Dark Gray for the branch and Light Pale Papaya for the flowers. I took the dotted stamp from Friendly Hello and stamped it 5 times to add a little more interest. 

Now, if I had been paying more attention to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC145, I would have had 2 TTT's. But, alas, I used a smaller die from the Scalloped Contours for my sentiment instead of an oval. But, I did get a TTT diagonally from the upper right to the lower left. Thank you, Claire, for a great board!


I stamped the sentiment from the Friendly Hello stamp set in VersaMark ink on a piece of Basic White cardstock. I sprinkled the image with black embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders pack and heat embossed it. I adhered it with liquid glue and added an embellishment from the Classic Matte Dots.

For the inside, I cut two more scalloped panels and added a sentiment I had in my stash. It's from the Many Messages Cling Stamp Set, which has a matching die. I adhered it with Black Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'm also playing at Die Cut Divas - Flowers,  and 2 Crafty Critter Crazy Challenge #58 - Anything Goes with a Featured Creature

Thanks for stopping by today. 




Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

15 comments:

  1. A Beauitful card and I love the elegant colour mix, beauitful on the front and insert.Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faith, for commenting on behalf of CCC.

      Delete
  2. So pretty Karen! It turned out great! Love the bird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. The inside of your card would have been great for the outside, it's so pretty. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our flower challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arlene, for commenting on behalf of Die Cut Divas.

      Delete
  4. Lovely card! I really like it in these quiet colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow.. this is pretty! Elegant with the pretty paper! Very nice!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Doris, for your comment on behalf of CCC.

      Delete
  6. So pretty! Great use of the 3 elements together! Thank you for playing the TTTC with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Silke, for commenting on behalf of TTTC.

      Delete
  7. So sweet, perfect for a friend. hank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great birthday card. I love all the scalloped panels. I like how the colors are all matched with the background patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...