Saturday, January 22, 2022

Stampin' Up! Bring on the Cake Birthday Card

Good Saturday morning, peeps! Thursday our card group got together to celebrate two birthdays. We created a pull tab flip card fun fold using retired stamp sets. Sue M. provided the kit using instructions from Tami White. However, I had a problem with mine so when I got home, I watched Dawn Griffith make the card and finished it up. Here's how my card turned out...


We used the Bring on the Cake and Big Day Stampin Up! Stamp Sets. Did someone mention "bring on the cake"? Okay, here it is. It was a cannoli cake that Sue got from Publix. 


Now that you have finished salivating, back to the card to see what happens when you pull the tab...


and when you open the main part of the card...


I'm entering my card at:

 Creative Creases #24 Anything with a Fun Fold


Allsorts Week 660 For a Child and

Seize the Birthday #230 Anything Goes with the optional topping of Embossing, which I did not do!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great rest of your weekend.

18 comments:

  1. Fab fun fold card, cute image and great sentiments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pauline, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I think I might have to make one of these myself! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love the fun fold design. That cake looks pretty awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. They said the cake was delish. I had an upset tummy so didn't even try a bite.

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet card Karen :) Love that fold, I haven't done one in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - this is very sweet! And I love the moving mechanism fun fold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun card for a little one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet little card with this fun fold design. Many thanks for joining in my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute surprise card for a birthday! Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara, for your comment on behalf of STBC.

      Delete
  9. Such a sweet girlie fun fold birthday card, Karen! I really love the vintage feel of the stamps you used with the patterned paper. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...