Saturday, December 25, 2021

Stampin' Up! Merry Christmas to All My Readers, Followers and Teammates

"Who can add to Christmas? The perfect motive is that God so loved the world. The perfect gift is that He gave His only Son. The only requirement is to believe in Him. The reward of faith is that you shall have everlasting life." 
-Corrie Ten Boom

Have you read The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom? It's a truly remarkable story of her life. It was made into a movie as well. I hope you'll check it out. I also hope you are having a marvelous Christmas day. I am going to friends for dinner and looking forward to some laughs and some tears. 

I don't have a card of my own today but I'm sharing photos of cards I received from my stamping buddies. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.














Thanks for taking time out of such a special day to look at the cards I have received so far. Be blessed, peeps!





6 comments:

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...