Saturday, December 18, 2021

Stampin' Up! Giggle Greetings

Good morning! Today I'm taking the lazy way out for my card. It was one I found in my stash but there was no inside. So, I finished it off. I'm starting my New Year's resolution early...finish the insides of my cards AND the envelopes. I have many more resolutions for my card making, but one day at a time folks!


So, I cannot begin to tell you about the ribbon but the cardstock is from Office Max when it merged with Office Depot. I got it for a song and a dance and I have so much that I'll never use it up in a lifetime. The sentiment and image is from the retired Giggle Greetings Stamp Set. I like the off-centeredness, do you?

Here's how I finished the inside...


I wanted to mimic the front! I used two retired Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration stamps from earlier this year for my sentiments, Heal Your Heart and Feels Like Home. The cherries are from a Precious Marieke Blooming Summer Stamp Set (stamped with Black Stazon ink, colored with a Melon Mambo Watercolor Pencil/Blender Pen). It was a great prize I won in a Double D challenge. Their current challenge is Lots of White and I think I have enough here to enter. Hope they agree!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you giggled!

“He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.”
Job 8:1



8 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Fun colors and great sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sentiments! Glad you're working thru your stash and getting the #nonekkidenvelopes taken care of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with a fabulous message! Glad to see you're able to put your prize to GREAT use!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lots of White’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute cute card, thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and nice design. Thanks for playing along with us over at Double D. Hope we see you back soon.
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...