Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Stampin' Up! Eden's Garden Friendship Card

Good morning, peeps! Yesterday I spent my day getting ready for the Craft Fair Saturday. I have over 500 cards for sale. Wish me luck because the fair is only open to the residents here. If every household bought a card, I could start all over again! Since I didn't have much time to make another card, I CASE'd my friend and upline, Mary Deatherage. You can see her card here.

So, I used the Eden's Garden Stamp Set, which is available to you TODAY! Woo hoo!! The bundle will be in the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog – so…it’s an “Early Release” from a new catalog! I did not use the bundle, but it's a beauty! Speaking of beauty, I used  patterned paper from the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper. 


My card base is Crushed Curry with a mat of Evening Evergreen to which I adhered a panel of Basic White after I had stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen. I cut two triangles with the Stitched Triangles Dies.

A Linen Thread bow and Bumblebee Trinket finished the card front. On to the inside...


Easy peazy quick card for today. I need to make more cards for the Fair...lol!

I'm entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2020.

  • The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
  • The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden’s Garden Collection are available in Dutch, English, French, and German.
  • The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
  • The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
    • Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
    • Ever Eden Cotton Paper
    • Garden Gems
While the Eden’s Garden Collection is an early-release product from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog, the collection’s additional products (DSP, Cotton Paper and Gems) are exclusive and only available while supplies last.










Just want the stamp set and dies? That's fine, bundle it and save 10%!


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you love this new collection as much as I. Happy stamping and happy shopping!

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

5 comments:

  1. Love this new bundle - and that's one of my fave sentiments! Beautiful card, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sentiment! Love that designer paper too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...