Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish Friendship Card

Good morning! I'm back with another CASE of my friend and upline, Mary Deatherage and a CASE of my own from yesterday! I used the Biggest Wish Stamp Set and the Heart & Home DSP from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. It will be available to customers January 4, 2022. I have it early because demonstrators who are attending SU's virtual On Stage, could purchase it now. One of the perks of becoming a demonstrator!



My card base is Pale Papaya with a mat of Evening Evergreen. On a Basic White panel, I stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen. I cut two triangles with the Stitched Triangles Dies. 

I just happened to have scraps of the Ever Eden Speciality DSP and Pale Papaya on my desk so I cut out the sprigs with the new Eden Dies. I adhered a Bumblebee Trinket with a glue dot.

For the inside, I stamped the large floral from Eden’s Garden in Soft Succulent. Over the top, I added an Eden’s Garden sentiment in Evening Evergreen. I punched the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.

I'm entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2021. I also hope that celebrating Friendship is an Occasion because I'm playing at Watercooler Wednesday Tristan's Challenge WWC328

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.



8 comments:

  1. Great stamping—so clean and straight! Beautiful card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Karen!! Lovely subtle colours and the little bee is a perfect addition! Thanks so much for sharing over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...