Friday, November 26, 2021

Stampin' Up! Daisy Lane Thank You Card

TGIF, peeps! Are you still in a turkey coma? Believe it or not, I did not overeat yesterday and I even skipped dessert!

My card today uses the Daisy Lane Stamp Set, Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and Best Year Stamp Set. I've also used the Designer Series Paper that will be in the Sale-A-Bration promotion in January. It's called Daffodil Afternoon. You're going to love it! However, because I am a PEO and their signature flower is a daisy, I chose to go that route. Take a look see...





Because it is a fun fold, I am entering it the Creative Creases #20 Challenge.

 
If you have any questions, please drop me an email (under my profile) and I'll answer you asap.

Measurements:

Basic Black Cardstock: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 2 3/4" and 7"
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock for Mats: 2 3/8" x 5 3/8" and 1 3/8" x 5 3/8" (2); 2 1/8" x 4 3/8" for art panel
DSP for front left: 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"; for front right and inside: 1 1/4" x 5 1/4" (2)
Basic White Inner Liner: 4" x 5 1/4"; art panel 2" x 4 1/4"

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend. I won't be posting again until Monday. See you then!






10 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Love the daffodil paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - this is lovely! I am already LOVING that Sale-A-Bration DSP!! Well done! Now... let's talk. No dessert? Uhm...can we even BE friends?!? 😂😳😳😳😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. As I have gotten older, dessert is the least favorite part of a meal. You'll get there eventually!

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty fun fold card, Karen! I just got the new DSP this morning and concur that it is going to be very popular! Love it! It goes so well with Daisy Lane. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Karen :) Love that DSP and I can't wait to play with mine. Perfect fold to show it off too. Love how you cut one daisy out and popped it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...