Sunday, October 3, 2021

Stampin' Up! Whimsical Trees

Good Sunday morning, peeps! Were you able to enjoy all the videos yesterday for World Card Making Day? I CASE'd one of my teammate's cards that I will show you tomorrow. Members from Amy's Inkin' Krew demonstrated a card every hour on the hour from 9 - 5 and each one only took 30 minutes to make. It was a lot of fun.

My card today is one we made at our Thursday card group. Sue L. prepared the kit for us and all we had to do was stamp and color the scene and glue the silver foil parts on the front and the corner inside. I finished the inside when I got home, using a sentiment from the Whimsical Trees Stamp Set.


The image is similar to a stamp by Tim Holtz or Inkylicious, both are still available. The "Merry Christmas", tree and bell are stickers.


I'm playing at Craftyhazelnuts' Christmas Challenge 562, Jingle Belles "Let It Snow" challenge and Festive Friday Challenge FF#0094 using red, green and tree from the Inspo List.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a blessed Sunday.

"And to all these virtues, add love, which is the perfect bond."

Col. 3:14




22 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the foil touches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fabulous holiday card ... so very glad you joined us again at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! I like the silver die cut a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. Sue owns a lot of dies that are not SU!

      Delete
  4. The silver with the red and green is beautiful. Your scene is so tranquil and serene. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jaydee. It was my pleasure to play at FF.

      Delete
  5. We just used this stamp at my last Christmas card class, I love it, it's one of my favorites! So pretty in the colors your chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. Do you mean the cabin or the sentiment stamp set? I hope I get to see it on your blog.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card. I love that wintery scene adn the touch of color you've added. It looks wonderful mounted on that silver die cut. Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty image, made even more lovely by the elegant silver frame! so pleased you could have SNOW much fun with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Karen! The foil die cuts are stunning, and look great with the cabin image. I am so glad you shared with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty silver foil frame on this lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card that reminds me of a Nostalgic Christmas! Thanks for joining us in the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Diane, for your comment on behalf of FF.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...