Saturday, October 2, 2021

Stampin' Up! Feels Like Home Thank You Card

Good Saturday morning, peeps! Are you ready for World Card Making Day? I am! I can't wait to see what my team makes today. Just ask to join here.

My card today was made 9/30 when the product was current. Today none is available from Stampin' Up! but you can buy them online from individuals. It's a card we made Thursday at card group.

I used the Feels Like Home Stamp Set from Sale-A-Bration to stamp the image and the sentiment. The Beautifully Penned DSP provides the background. The ribbon is current, as is the white embossing powder. The rhinestones are retired. The inside is black with the exception of a strip of the DSP. My card was inspired by By the Shore Stamping.

I'm entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2021 and Allsorts 644 "I Love" Challenge (I love monochromatic black & white cards!)


Thank you for stopping by today, I'm off to watch my teammates create! Hope you'll join me. 

11 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the black and white design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the torn edge - and that image is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant card in the mono colours, many thanks for charing a crafty 'I Love....' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous monochromatic card nice homely scene.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sarn. Glad to see you're having fun at the Snippets Playground!

      Delete
  5. It's very atmospheric in the mono. Thanks for joining in with my challenge theme at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linby, for your comment on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...