Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Stampin' Up! Inspired Thoughts Fun Fold Thank You

Happy Tuesday, peeps! Hope you survived your Monday! My card today is a CASE of Lisa Curcio. We made this card at our Thursday Card Group and Sue M. provided the kit. Lisa has a You Tube video showing how to make it. Here's my front...


Here's the pop up...


These are the supplies I used:

Old Olive Cardstock

Delightful Daisy DSP (retired)

Gold Glitter Paper (retired)

Basic White Cardstock for sentiment on front and inner panel

Wishing You Well Stamp Set (retired) for the front sentiment 

Daisy Delight Stamp Set (retired) for the front daisy and inside stamped flowers 

Pear Pizzazz Ink for flower stems inside

Old Olive Ink for sentiments

Daffodil Delight Ink for stacked daisy on front and flowers inside

Daisy Punch

Stampin' Dimensional to separate stacked daisy

Liquid Glue

Pre-made bow

Measurements:

Card Base: 8" x 8", score at 4", turn and score at 4"; you have 4 equal squares; score on the diagonal on one of the squares

DSP:  1 1/2" x 4" front strip; 3/4" x 3" sentiment mat; 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" (3) for insides; cut one on the diagonal

Basic White: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" for inside image/sentiment; 1/2" x 3" for banner sentiment on front

Gold Glitter: 1/2" x 4"

I'm entering my card at Creative Creases #16 ATG with a fun fold. Stop by Debbie's site and say "hello". Better yet, enter her challenge!

Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, leave a comment and I'll get back to you asap.


10 comments:

  1. So pretty! This was one of my fave DSPs!! And this is a very cool fold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Karen, I really love this pop-up card! I will have to try it! I always loved this designer paper, probably because it was my mom's favorite flower. Thank you for playing with me at the Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie, for your comment on behalf of CCC.

      Delete
  3. Pretty card Karen! Love those daisies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. I think I still have some of that paper left—I loved it so might be hoarding some of it! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. I know I'm hoarding it! In my lifetime I'll never be able to use 1/2 the DSP I have. I am so out of control!!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...