Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Stampin' Up! Free as a Bird Friendship Card

Here we are at mid-week and mid-monthish already! I'll cut to the chase cuz I know you're busy!!


My colors were chosen so I could enter the Just Add Ink #575 Challenge.

I'm also entering my "snippets" at Pixie's Crafty Workshop/Pixie's Snippets Playground #413. I really would like to win the prize Di is offering!  I also have to play at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2021.

For the Front: (all images and sentiments are from Free As a Bird Stamp Set)
Soft Succulent card base 4 1/4" x 11", scored & folded at 5 1/2"
Polished Pink Mat: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"; scrap for sentiment mat
Soft Succulent Embossed Panel 3 3/4" x 5" (Bark 3D EF)
Expressions in Ink Strips 5/8" x whatever length you need to make diagonals
Polished Pink and Gold Fold Scraps for Iconic Dies bird
Basic White scrap for sentiment
Layering Circles Dies for Sentiment pieces
Gilded Gems

For the inside:
Polished Pink Mat: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Basic White Art Panel: 3 3/4" x 5"
Image: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Light Polished Pink & Soft Succulent Blends

I appreciate any comments, especially about the way I'm doing my post with less info to read AND I'd love it if you'd become a follower if you aren't already. Thanks for stopping by today. 

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow - your inlay bird is so cool - I can see this effect would work well on many projects. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chantell, for commenting on behalf of JAI.

      Delete
  2. Pretty colors! Love the gold touches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the marbled DSP and the adorable little tweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen

    A lovely snippets card in great colours and fab layout.

    Thanks for playing in the Snippets Playground. Come and join in the Homework Club up in the Treehouse where I have a mug of hot chocolate waiting for you.

    Good luck in the Playground prize draw.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch it Karen - knowing Sarn it will have something 'alcofrolic' laced in with it! She's a little minx at times :)

      Hugs

      Di xx

      Delete
    2. Beautiful card Karen and exactly my colours too! Super use of snippets as well.

      Hugs

      Di xx

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...