Friday, October 29, 2021

Stampin' Up! Forever Grapevine Friendship Card

TGIF for those in the working world and anyone else who loves to see the weekend roll around!

My card today is one I made for a new friend. What also is new is the Designer Series Paper which is an early release for demonstrators who are attending Stampin' Up!'s virtual On Stage in November. Take a look see...


I love anything bees as my father was a beekeeper. The colors are Cinnamon Cider, Pale Papaya and Basic Gray. I love the texture in this particular pattern from Heart & Home. You'll be able to get it January 4, 2022. One of the perks of being a Demonstrator is getting to SEE and USE new products before anyone else! Think about that....

My card base is Pale Papaya 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The DSP panel is 3 3/4" x 5". The sentiment and dotted frame outline are stamps from the Forever Grapevine Stamp Set, stamped with Basic Gray ink. It is punched with the Label Me Lovely Punch and sponged with Cinnamon Cider ink. I adhered the Bumblebee Trinket with a glue dot. Those products are currently available. The 1/4" Cinnamon Cider Ribbon is not.

Unfortunately, I had written on the inside before I took a picture but I used stamps from the retired Honey Bee Stamp Set.

I'm entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2021 and NBUS #31 as the Forever Grapevine Stamp Set is NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff!) Because this is a "fallish" card, I am entering it in the Inspired By Challenge IB193.

I know my friend will like the card because she likes bees too!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will have a great weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love that new paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you let that pretty paper take center stage. Fun card, especially for your bee-loving friend. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Karen :) LOVE that DSP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - the addition of the Bee Trinket is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have moderation on - and I'm not losing my mind! Now if this shows up when I hit the publish button, I'll know for sure! LOL
    Karen I adore this BEE perfection, and the texture of this dsp is really gorgeous! Loving the colors - truly Fall-ish, and a wonderful addition to our Inspired By gallery! Thanks so much for playing!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have moderation on! Thank you so much, Michele for your comment on behalf of IB.

      Delete
  6. This is such a pretty card, love your choices of paper! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...