Friday, October 22, 2021

Stampin' Up! Country Home Harvest Blessings

I got out the retired Country Home Stamp Set as one of the women wanted to use the sentiment for her card kit at our Thursday Card Group. However, I left it home on the counter so we used something different (you'll see that tomorrow) and I decided to make a card with it while it was out.

My card base is Cajun Craze cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I cut a panel of retired Perfectly Plaid Designer Series Paper 3" x 5 1/2" and adhered it to the card base with liquid glue.

I sponged a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Basic White with Bumblebee Ink and Cajun Craze Ink. I stamped the sentiment and image from Country Home and colored the image with Stampin' Blends. I added 3 Cinnamon Cider Square Gems to the panel and adhered it with liquid glue to the card front. My design was inspired by Jacquie's Freshly Made Sketches FMS508.


For the inside...

I adhered a 5 1/2" x 1/2" strip of DSP to the bottom of a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White. The leaf image is from the retired Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set, which I forgot I had until we made a second card at card group. More on that one Monday, where you can get your fill of M & M's!! The sentiment is from the Country Home Stamp Set, again using Cajun Craze ink.

I'd also like to enter my card at Crazyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2021,  Craft Rocket #86 Autumn and/or Mushrooms, and Just Add Ink #577 - Just Add Inspiration 


Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend.


"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Galatians 6:9

16 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the fall colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see a lovely card from that stamp set. I liked it then and I still do. Your choice of the plaid to go with the stamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Karen, the plaid dsp accents work beautifully with your fall colouring and image. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nikki, for commenting on behalf of JAI.

      Delete
  4. Love the autumn feel of this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jacquie, for your comment on behalf of FMS.

      Delete
  5. Oh - this is really pretty, Karen! Love that plaid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Karen!! Country Home is the set I was considering for my Thanksgiving cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. I'm glad I was an inspiration!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the colours, the plaid paper and the can full of fall! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bouquet - perfect for fall! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great seasonal card - you plaid background is perfect for your country themed stamps. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful autumnal creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...