Saturday, October 16, 2021

Stampin' Up! Music From the Heart Appreciation Card

Good Saturday morning, peeps! Did you know this month is Pastor Appreciation Month? Our women's groups are honoring and thanking not only the pastor, but the staff as well. We have been assigned certain people so that they receive a flood of thank you/appreciation/encouragement cards. My person is the choir director and I had just the right retired stamp set to make her card.


LeeAnn Greff calls this a "latch fold" card and I followed her You Tube instructions. It's very easy to create. Here is the inside...


Everything I used is retired with the exception of the Basic White and Basic Black cardstock and the Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The Designer Series Paper was called Merry Music. I just loved it and the stamp set. I have enough DSP to create a card for her husband too. He's the organist! Stay tuned...see what I did there?!

I'm entering my card at Creative Creases Fun Fold #17 and congratulate my teammate, Shirley G., for her pick as winner of challenge #16.


 I'm also playing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2021.

I'm off to have breakfast on the river with friends. I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend. Thank you for stopping by today. 

5 comments:

  1. Fun design! Perfect card to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Karen, I just love this beautiful fun fold card! Loved this stamp set and it was the perfect choice for your appreciation card. I need to check out this tutorial now! Thank you for playing with my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. Can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete
  3. Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...