Sunday, September 26, 2021

Stampin' Up! Penguin Playmates Fun Card

Blessed Sunday to all my peeps! Today I'm off to church and brunch on the water in downtown Ft. Myers. But before I go, I have to show you the card I made, which brings a little coolness to an already hot and humid day at 6 AM in SWFL.


It's a CASE of the one Steve and Beth McCullough made last week. If you watch the video here, you can see how it is constructed. I tried to take a video of mine spinning but it was too difficult to capture. I used a pattern from the Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper (free with a $50 pre s/h order by 9/30/21). My bears and tree are fussy cut. The items you will need to make it are listed below.

I hope you get a chance to watch the McCullough's video and visit the challenges above.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a beautiful day. Remember to return tomorrow for some M & M's.

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Lose polar bears are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Karen! Love the little bears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love an interactive card and what better than a spinner card! This is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lorraine, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  4. Super duper cute ! LOVE that paper...I just got some, not sure if I'm ready to break into it yet, but for now, I'll just gaze at yours! Enjoy your brunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. Brunch was delicious, the view was gorgeous but the guitar player was so loud it was hard to hear anyone talk.

      Delete
  5. A sweet creation in the cool colours, many thanks for joining in this weeks A/G Nature theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  6. Brilliant spinner card I love the Polar bear images and the fabulous background colours a super make thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...