Sunday, September 19, 2021

Stampin' Up! Dashing Deer Christmas Card

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have had (are having) a great weekend. I did! I'll show you my Saturday view...


Now my card for today...

It's one we made at our Thursday card group. Meg brought the kit for us. It consisted of these items, which are all retired with the exception of those I indicate are current: 

  • Basic White Cardstock (current)
  • Sahara Sand Cardstock (current)
  • Mossy Meadow Cardstock (current)
  • Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (current)
  • Basic Embossing Powders (current) (White)
  • Dashing Deer Bundle for the die cut deer and sentiments
  • Mossy Meadow 3/8" Diagnonal Strip Ribbon
  • Sparkle Glimmer Paper
  • Self-adhesive snowflakes

The inside is CAS...


I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Allsorts Week 642 Any "Real" Animal or Creature

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #560

My Time to Craft! #466 Embossing

I hope you have a chance to visit the challenges. You'll see some great cards!










14 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love it. And your Saturday view. FMB is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going through my dies the other day and came across this one and thought that I should get him out and use him...and here he is! Your view is as spectacular as the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Hope you are having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous elegant Reindeer image, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  5. sweet and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mervi, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with your entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...