Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Stampin' Up! Tidings & Trimmings Christmas Card

 Yes, it's Wednesday once again. Once again, I have CASE'd my own card from June 29, 2021. This is what it looked like front and inside...

 

and this is what it looks like today...
No ribbon, stars are laid out differently, the image on front sentiment is different and the inside is totally different!

The sentiment and image are from the retired Night in Bethlehem Stamp Set.

If you don't follow me, I would love it if you would! I'm trying to reach 100 by the end of the year. It would be an accomplishment for me as I've had this blog for almost 6 years! I have over 700 subscribers but that's different from followers I guess.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll return tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

"We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance."
Romans 5:3, NLT



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I need to use this color more...it's very soothing for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. The colors this year are wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Pretty card Karen! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Great design. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billie, thank you for commenting on behalf of CGC.

      Delete
  4. This is awesome, Karen. It's all about honoring the King of Kings...Jesus Christ, our only hope. I praise Him for your willingness to share your wonderful art with us. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karen, for your comment on behalf of WAW.

      Delete
  5. Prachtige kerstkaart, Karen.
    Dank je wel voor je deelname bij KIC
    Groetjes Renate DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie kaart.
    Dankjewel voor het meedoen bij KIC.
    Groetjes Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great step card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...