Friday, August 13, 2021

Stampin' Up! Daisy Lane Birthday Card

TGIF, peeps! My card was made at our Thursday Card Group.  Sue L. created the kit for us. It's a Night of Navy card base, a panel of Basic White cardstock and striped DSP. She had all the paper cut for us and all we had to do was stamp the daisies, punch them out, stamp the centers in Daffodil Delight, and adhere them, along with the DSP and white panel, to the card front. The sentiment is from the retired Well Scripted Stamp Set (which dates back to 2010 I believe). The DSP is the retired Floral Boutique. The ribbon is not SU but it was beautiful!


For the inside...


For the sentiments, I used two stamps from the Counting Sheep Stamp Set found in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. The set is free with a $50 order before s/h. The daisy image is from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set, which first came out in June 2019. I stamped it in Night of Navy and colored the center with my Light Daffodil Stampin' Blends. It made the NON run a little but I kind of like the effect.

Thank you for stopping by today and if you aren't aware from a previous post, I'm trying to get my followers to 100 by the end of the year. I had one person follow last week (even though she subscribes by email) so I'm up to 71!  It'll be a random draw for a prize when I hit 100!

I'm entering these challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August 2021

Try it on Tuesday  - Keep it Simple

Retro Rubber RRCB164 - ATG with stamps over a year old

Seize the Birthday #220 - Stripes




16 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! The small pop of bright yellow against that muted navy just looks amazing! Its a card full of grace, inside and out. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ashwini, for your sweet comment on behalf of STBC.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors that you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love blue and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your daisies are fun and so pretty. So happy to see them and be reminded I should use them again. Love that old curly font too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. I love it when I bring out stamps that haven't been used in awhile. It's like falling in love all over again!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous project, great colours and style. Love the sentiment, too! Thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Valerie, for your comment on behalf of TIOT.

      Delete
  6. This is beautiful Karen! Daisies are such a simple flower but always have such a great impact! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chris, for your comment on behalf of TIOT.

      Delete
  7. Pretty card - the pop of yellow is fun. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Vicki, for commenting on behalf of Seize the Birthday.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...