Monday, August 23, 2021

Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish Birthday Card

Good Monday Morning...those are the only M & M's I have for you today. Time is almost up for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #499 today so I made a speedy card.

I turned the sketch sideways because of how I cut the Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper. Take a look see...

I stamped the front of a Basic White card base with a stamp from the Very Versailles Stamp Set. I used Colorbox Gold Ink. Using the Stitched Triangles Dies made this card easy peasy. I cut the largest triangle twice and adhered them with liquid glue. I used my Stamparatus to line up the sentiment from Biggest Wish. Once I had that stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink, I added three Gilded Gems. 

I'm entering my card, also, at NBUS #29 as it is the first time I have used the Biggest Wish Stamp Set.  Also, Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August 2021 will get another visit!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope your week will be easy peasy too.

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

16 comments:

  1. I didn't get these papers but with everything I've seen made with them, I am re-thinking it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty and I can't wait to use the pattern that has the owls on it. Thank you, LeAnne.

      Delete
  2. So pretty - and a great design! Love the colors you've used, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty designer paper! Love that stamp set too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bold sentiment down the center. It looks fantastic with that DSP. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jen, for commenting on behalf of FMS.

      Delete
  5. What a great idea to put triangles in the corner like that. The bold sentiment down the middle is great.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Karen :) Love that DSP and how you put yours the opposite way. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful paper and beautiful card. Love that big sentiment in there. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I am loving this DSP you've used and can't wait to get my hands on it! It's sooooo elegant. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Narelle, for commenting on behalf of FMS.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...