Friday, June 25, 2021

Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons and Toile Christmas

 TGIF, peeps! The weekend is coming up and so is Christmas! This is another item from the stash I inherited from Carol. She had all the pieces in a plastic bag but they weren't put together so this is what I did with them. I have no idea what the DSP is or what dies were used but it's kind of pretty I think.

I do know everything about the inside though because I created it from scratch!

The stamped Cherry Cobbler snowflakes are from the retired Colorful Seasons Stamp Set and the Garden Green sentiment is from the retired Toile Christmas Stamp Set.

I'm entering my card in Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge June 2021 and her Christmas Challenge 547. Fezziwigs Festive Frolics has a Cold and Frosty Christmas challenge. Snowflakes represent that theme, don't you think?

I wonder what tomorrow will bring? Perhaps another Christmas card from Carol's stash? Her stash was divided up among 7 people! OR maybe a new one from product I just received!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back to visit tomorrow. Have a great weekend. 

8 comments:

  1. Karen, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Your snowflake card is simply beautiful both inside and out! Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Carole, and thank you for doing the same!

      Delete
  2. No. Just no. Christmas is NOT "coming up". I refuse to acknowledge that! Unless it's to get a look at this pretty card!! Love the colors and the design you came up with using the pieces-in-the-bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is super and just right for my cold and frosty theme. I love SU products, they are so pretty, thanks for sharing your make with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hazel, for commenting on behalf of Fezziwigs.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 547 also for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Hazel, for leaving a comment on behalf of your CHNC and CHPP.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...