Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance Belated Birthday Card

Mid-week has rolled around again BUT this time it brings an end to the month! Where did June go???? We are now half way into 2021 and hopefully the second half will be better than the first half for me and others who hit rough spots! Along with a new month tomorrow comes a change in Blogger. They used Feedburner to send my followers an email to let them know I posted. This comes to an end tomorrow. I am debating about using a free program or a paid one. Until I make that decision, I am hoping you will just visit my blog daily. I usually post no later than 9 AM (ET). Thank you for your following.

My card today is brought to you by the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set and matching Brilliant Wings Dies. It is a CASE of Tami White.

My card base is retired Purple Posy (Fresh Freesia works too!) with a Basic Black mat. I stamped the butterfly images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a piece of Basic White. I stamped the medium size butterfly on a scrap of Basic White and colored it with my Light and Dark Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends. I cut it out with the corresponding butterfly in the Brilliant Wings Dies. I rubbed pastel chalk around the outline of the stamped butterflies and then adhered the cut butterfly with Stampin' Dimensionals. I adhered the mats with liquid glue.

Then I added Stampin' Seal to the card front and adhered a piece of Fresh Freesia 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon. I stamped the sentiment from Best Year on a scrap of Purple Posy and adhered it to the ribbon with liquid glue.

For the inside...


I used the Turtle Friends Stamp Set and stamped the sentiment in Fresh Freesia and the turtles with Memento.

I'm playing at Through The Craft Room Door ATG Challenge and The Sisterhood of Crafters ATG.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. See you in July!

Oh, and BTW, these are the papers that will be available at 15% discount July 1 - August 2, 2021. Be sure to shop in my online store to order.


Paratial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I just ordered my pastels (although I still have my old ones from way, way back!) and can't wait to give them a try! I love the effect you achieved here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the butterflies and the chalk highlights around them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the outlining around the butterflies, perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Karen - love the purples. And that inside is adorable! SO sorry that Blogger is messing with your blog notices! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and those butterflies are just gorgeous. Thanks for adding it to our gallery at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ina, for your comment on behalf of TSOC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...