Sunday, May 23, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sweet Ice Cream Slimline Birthday Card

Several scoops of Sweet Ice Cream on a Sunday...what more could you ask for? Why, yes, a slimline card! I'm entering my card in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #158 ATG.


I used the same cardstock from the other day. Today I stamped the sentiments in Early Espresso, cut the cones from the Ice Cream Corner DSP, and punched the Early Espresso cardstock with the Ice Cream Builder Punch. I ran the Basic White cardstock through my embossing machine using the retired Tufted Dynamic 3D EF.

For the inside...

more stamps from the Sweet Ice Cream set using Early Espresso and Crumb Cake inks. I probably should have used a mask but I can still fix it!

Thank you for stopping by today, you are so cool!

5 comments:

  1. YUM! I can always take some chocolate ice cream! Although yesterday I gave myself a treat of black raspberry! Yummy card, I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card Karen :) Now I want some chocolate ice cream ;) I've never made a slimline card, I really need to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the stack of ice cream cones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All chocolate all the time! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...