Friday, May 21, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sweet Ice Cream Slimline Birthday Card

TGIF has arrived. Have any plans for the weekend? My daughter and two adult grandchildren arrive Sunday. I think I see a trip to Disney in our future! My daughter and I haven't been since 9/27/19! For the kiddos, it's been longer than that.

Today's card is a tasty one featuring the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set. Hope you like the flavors I picked!


The green and blue cardstock is from the now defunct Office Max. I got a steal on it when they were merging with Office Depot. $2 for a ream of cardstock! I got four reams of four colors and I'll never use it all in my lifetime. Here's what the stamp set looks like...


It can be purchased as a bundle with the Ice Cream Builder Punch until June (saving you 10%), then it will be sold separately. The scoops and cone were punched from the DSP I mention below.

For the inside...

I used some strips from the Ice Cream Corner DSP (retires in June) to break up the length of the inside. This was another one of the cards where I had ink all over my hands and wasn't aware! It's also the one my friend and I made together on Tuesday.

I hope you'll take time to go out and get yourself a real cone! I am not an ice cream fan but if you force me, I'll have a scoop of chocolate or coffee! 

Seize the Birthday is always a birthday challenge and they have an optional "topping" but I am not doing that this time for challenge #214. Check out their challenge site if you get a chance.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the weekend.
.


3 comments:

  1. Cute card Karen! Love the ice cream scoops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Looks like gelato for sure! Great card, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that’s one ice cream I’d like to try! Great card, thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...