Monday, April 12, 2021

Stampin' Up! Pansy Patch Sneak Peek!

 Welcome to another Makeover Madness Monday! Today I have made over a card my friend and upline, Mary created. She even has a video for you. Check Mary out! Here's my card so you can compare it to hers.


My card features the Pansy Patch Stamp Set. My card base is one of the new 2021-2023 In Colors, Fresh Fresia. My mats are Highland Heather and the DSP is from the upcoming Pansy Petals. Don't you just love gingham checks? and the flowery paper? It will be available to customers 5/4/21. Demonstrators could pre-order! I just received my pre-order on Saturday so this is my first go-around with the paper, dies and stamp set!

My sentiment is from the Very Versailles Stamp Set in the current catalog and it is carrying over to the upcoming catalog. This is the first time I have used this set as well. I used the new Fresh Fresia ink pad.

Here's a pic of the back side...

The sentiment is from the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set in the January-June Mini Catalog and it will be retiring in June...boo hoo. The pansies are from the upcoming Pansy Patch Stamp Set. The sentiment is stamped in the new Evening Evergreen ink and the pansies are stamped with Fresh Fresia and Highland Heather inks.

This is what it looks like standing from above...


I am entering my card in these challenges...I'm overly ambitious today...but 7 is a great number!

Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions that Mary's video or blog post doesn't answer, just leave me a comment with your email address. Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow for Amy's Inkin' Krew Monthly Blog Hop.

Ingredients:

Fresh Fresia Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/4″ (card base, scored, cut and folded as shown in Mary's templates)

Highland Heather Cardstock: 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ (x 4 – mats for long side panels front and back); 2 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ for back center panel; 3" x 3" for sentiment mat (cut out with Largest Stitched Shapes square die) 

Basic White Cardstock: 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Largest Stitched Shapes die cut square (sentiment); 2″ x 5 1/4″ (back center sentiment/image panel)

Gingham Pansy Petals DSP: 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (x 4 – long side panels front and back)

Flowery Pansy Petals DSP: 3/4″ x 4″ (x 2 – top and bottom center strips on front); 6" x 2 1/4" envelope flap

Accessories: Gold hoop from Annual Catalog 2020-2021, Forever Greenery Gold Twine from Annual Catalog (both on sale while supplies last); 2021-2023 In Color Jewels in upcoming 2021-2022 Catalog; glue dots; Stampin' Dimensionals

21 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout,papers and floral image,thank you for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meg. I appreciate you commenting on behalf of MMM.

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful Karen! Love that new designer paper, beautiful die cut flowers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Karen! :) And thank you for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is more of a gift than a card, Karen! It's a gorgeous design and I love the colors, flowers, and pretty pp! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Darnell. I appreciate you leaving a comment and I have more NBUS to come!

      Delete
  5. That's amazing. It looks so intricate to cut and fold. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn, for your comment on behalf of MMM.

      Delete
  6. wow ! What a fun design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    ~ Donna (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Donna, for commenting on behalf of LPOCF.

      Delete
  8. Hi Karen!

    Wowza! First of all my favorite color, then add in my second favorite thing of some plaid paper, and then to top it all off the way you've cut it all out so perfectly I would have thrown it across the room before I could have done it! Can you tell I love every little stinkin' thing about this? Truly, truly beautiful my friend :)

    Thanks for joining my challenge.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beauty Karen, a true winner. I am not entering any challenge this card is entered in. It is just so gorgeous! Blessings for winning each challenges enter.😊💕

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...