Monday, March 1, 2021

Stampin' Up! Friends are Like Seashells

Last Monday I created this card. Today is Monday Makeover Day with this one...



My card base is So Saffron. The bottom portion is a piece of Sand and Sea Designer Series Paper. The narrow strip is also from the same 12 x 12 pack of DSP. The card front is embossed with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder. I'm entering my card in Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March and Pammie's Inky Pinkies ATG 2109.

The oval sentiment from Friends are Like Seashells Stamp Set is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a scrap of Flirty Flamingo cardstock and punched with the Double Oval Punch. It's adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. Seven opal rounds are the finishing embellishments.

For the inside...


... more stamps from the Friends are Like Seashells, stamped on Basic White cardstock, matted on Flirty Flamingo cardstock and adhered to the base.

The envelope flap and front are decorated as well because, as Mary says, "No nekkid envelopes!"

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you liked the card.
"And I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine"
Hillsong Lyrics





10 comments:

  1. Pretty embossing! Love the designer paper too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love that paper embossed in the Seashells folder. Super design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this makeover. I sure need that embossing folder! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. As Mary would say, "yes, you do need that EF!"

      Delete
  4. Love the colors of your piece. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.
    Sorry I am late visiting, but better late than never!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...