Friday, January 1, 2021

Stampin' Up! Positive Thoughts Get Well Card

Happy New Year! Hope yours is shaping up to be a good one. My goals are many but here are four:

  • keep my craft area organized and stop saving little scraps
  • select a new photo program and learn it - Picasa has run its course for me!
  • master my Demonstrator Business Web Site
  • concentrate on learning Windows 10

My motto for 2021..."get busy learning new tricks you old dog"...lol!

Now on to today's card...


I CASE'd a card done by Jill Chapman
and my customer asked for these specific colors.  Here's what I used:

Tempting Turquoise  (retired) Card Base:  4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"

Black Cardstock: 4" x 5 ¼” (2) outer and inner mats; scrap for sentiment

Shimmery White Cardstock: 3 3/4" x 5" for art piece

Positive Thoughts Stamp Set for butterflies, Wishing You Well (retired) sentiment on card front

Butterfly Gala Stamp SetHealing Hugs Stamp Set (sentiment stamped in Tempting Turquoise) inside

Whisper White Cardstock: 3 3/4" x 5" for inner mat

Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Rococo Rose, Pretty Peacock, Melon Mambo, Memento Tuxedo Black

Water Painters

Smallest Layering Circle Die

"A" Block

White Embossing Powder and embossing buddy

Heat tool



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you back at the ranch tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the butterflies stamped over the little circles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fabulous. Thanks for giving me credit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Karen :) Love the butterflies over the circles of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butterflies are always so positive, and pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol, for leaving a comment on behalf of 2 CCC's.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...