Thursday, December 31, 2020

Stampin' Up! Treasures of Life for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop


Welcome to the Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop. You're in for a treat if you have never visited before. It's a weekly challenge and this week we have a theme challenge.
 

I don't know about you, but I always get excited when a new year rolls around and I am hoping that 2021 will be truly a NEW year. Stampin' Up! has a new catalog that I'll be able to share with you on January 5, 2021. It will also be the start of Sale-A-Bration. But more on that in another post. Let me show you what I made with the upcoming Treasures of Life Stamp Set in the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog 



My card base is Thick Whisper White. I took a piece of the upcoming Oh So Ombre DSP (Sale-A-Bration 2021 item) and ran it through my embossing machine with the Ornate Floral 3D EF (in the Annual Catalog). I wrapped a 6" piece of upcoming Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon around the embossed panel and adhered that to my base with liquid glue.

I stamped the sentiment and image from Treasures of Life with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut it out with one of the Rectangle Stitched Dies. Then I colored the image with Dark Rococo Rose, Light So Saffron and Ivory Stampin' Blends. I adhered three Opal Rounds, available January 5, 2021, to the art panel and adhered that to the card front with liquid glue. 

For the inside, I stamped the sentiment directly on a piece of Oh So Ombre DSP. By the way, you will want to place an order (January 5, 2021) of $50 before S/H so you can get this DSP free with Sale-A-Bration! (Hint, hint!!)



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll have time to hop to see all the other "new" projects.

Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to the other team members and their projects.

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! The embossed background is perfect, love that ombre paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Karen :) Love how you used the Ombre DSP. Love this set, but I don't have anyone I'd used it for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. I don't either but I hope to sell it!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card, Karen. The embossing is perfect for the background on this one. Love that Ombre paper too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. Missed you on the hop. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. So pretty! Love that sweet image and your embossed card front! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...