Saturday, January 2, 2021

Stampin' Up! New Home November 2020 Paper Pumpkin

 Good Saturday morning my stamping friends. My card today was inspired by Sara Levin


Here is what I used:

Card Base: Coastal Cabana

Blushing Bride Mat

Whisper White art panel

November 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit Stamps for sentiment, houses and filigree


Cardstock for houses: Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz

Scrap Coastal Cabana for sentiment and Coastal Cabana Ink

White Embossing Powder, embossing buddy, heat tool

Timeless Tropical Stamp Set for palm trees



This picture is of the palm tree inside our home. It has a long history with the Jamaican monkey in it, a couple of Christmas ornaments and Christmas lights. It stays in the living room year round.

I created the inside using a computer printed sentiment and cut it out with a die from Stitched So Sweetly. 

My DSP is from the retired Tropical Oasis Series from last year.



Waterfront Stamp Set for palm trees on envelope front


I'm entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January 2021 and NBUS Challenge #22. I had never used anything from this Paper Pumpkin Kit before.

I'm experimenting with a new font and the way I explain my cards for the purpose of saving time and being able to post every day. Let me know what you think, positive or negative! Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back tomorrow...hope you will be too!


13 comments:

  1. Sweet little houses! Fun flamingo paper too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I always enjoy your posts, no matter the font or the explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome idea what you did with the Paper Pumpkin Kit Karen :) I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a keeper for the recipients, Karen! It's beautiful outside and inside! Love the palm tree and monkey, too! Happy New Year and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Continue to keep safe! Hugs, Darnell (p.s. for some reason Blogger is playing tricks with you and the link at NBUS goes to your November 8, 2019 post.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darnell, you are such a sweetheart. Thanks for letting me know about the link (I've corrected it...you just can't trust Blogger these days!) and I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  5. What a cute card! I like the city block that you created with the palm tree. Wishing you a happy new year! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shauna, for leaving a comment on behalf of Inkspirational.

      Delete
  6. Super fun way to use the PP kit! And I love your palm/Christmas tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your design - and some of those stamps are now on my wishlist!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...