Monday, January 18, 2021

Stampin' Up! Pampered Pets Birthday Card

Happy Martin Luther King day. If you have the day off, it is indeed happy for you!

"Christianity affirms that at the heart of reality is a Heart, a loving Father who works through history for the salvation of His children. Man cannot save himself, for man is not the measure of all things and humanity is not God. Bound by the chains of his own sin and finiteness, man needs a Savior."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Today is my Monday Makeover Madness card. The card I made over is this one. Here's how it looks madeover.


I adhered a piece of Playful Pets Designer Series Paper to a Basic Black card base after I had wrapped a length of Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon around it.
 
Then I stamped the sentiment from the Pampered Pets Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and cut it out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I used the same die set to cut out the Real Red rectangle. I die cut the pup from one of Playful Pets DSP patterns using a die from Pets Dies. The sentiment and pup are adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For the inside, I stamped the sentiment from Best Year in Real Red ink. I stamped the dog image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored his collar with my Real Red Stamp N Write Marker. The bowl is stamped with another stamp from Pampered Pets. I got a double image so I inked it with the red marker!


The envelope received a piece of Playful Pets Designer Series Paper.

I'm entering my card at:
TTTC096 - I went down the left side...

Thank you for stopping by today.

Partial Product List 

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

10 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the fun designer paper and the sweet puppy image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card inside and out! The dog is so cute! Love the papers and sentiments too. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I love your card. You can't go wrong with pets for a birthday card. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card using this suite of products! Love the cute terrier. Thank you for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you can come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dog! He reminds me of Tramp from the Disney movie. Fun card. Thanks so much for playing along with the die challenge at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great doggy card, and great use of papers. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so stinkin' sweet! I think I prefer this lighter version to your original but both are cute! I love that you carried over the theme to the inside... and nice save on the bowl! 😉 Thank you so much for sharing this fun card with us at 2CCC and I hope you'll be back soon with your next critter project!
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuuuuuute! I haven't gotten these pets inky for a while and this is sure a fun way to play with our board this week! Love it! Thanks for playing with our Tic Tac Toe challenge! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, that dog is so happy and cute and love the inside of your card also. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room. I hope to see you in our new Steampunk challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...