Friday, February 5, 2021

Hello my stamping friends. For those of you visiting and those who follow, you've probably wondered why I haven't posted a card since 1/18/21...it's because I haven't created one and I will share the reason with you

 https://www.gendronfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Eugene-Finkle/.  

Hang with me...I'll be back...just not sure when.

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” 

(Isa. 40:31)


7 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of hugs Karen. So sorry for your loss, we'll be here whenever you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - my heart is crying for you. You know I'm here when you need me. Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just rrad this, Karen & my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss & will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. Sending you a big virtual hug! 🙏 Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Eugene's obituary, Karen. It's nice to know a little about him. I have been praying for you, hope you've been able to find some peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending prayers for God's peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, my heart breaks for you in your loss and pain. My doors are open to you whenever you can make it this way! We’ll craft and reminisce and heal each other. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Karen...I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...