Saturday, January 16, 2021

Stampin' Up! Game On Masculine Birthday Card

Good Saturday morning, peeps! Hope your weekend turns out to be a pleasant one in spite of what's going on in the outside world.  The world of stamping is most pleasant, don't you think? 

I used the Game On Stamp Set again for my card today. It's part of the card order that I have to deliver on Monday. 


I started out by stamping my Basic White card base with stamps from the Game On Stamp Set. I created my own background so I'm playing at TGIFC#299 - Background Stamps again.

I adhered a piece of Cherry Cobbler and a piece of Perfectly Plaid DSP (retired) to the card base. Using an image from Game On, I stamped it on a scrap of Basic White using Cherry Cobbler ink. I cut it out with a Stitched Nested Labels Die and adhered it to the DSP panel with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I was inspired by Rose Packer.

The sentiment from the Game On Stamp Set is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on a scrap of Basic White and punched with the Classic Label Punch. I punched two pieces of Cherry Cobbler cardstock, cut them in half and adhered them on the back of the sentiment. Then I adhered that to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I'm also entering my card at Die Cut Diva's - Frame It Challenge, Craft Rocket #77 For the Boys/Men, and Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January 2021 Challenge.

The inside is quick and simple. I just stamped the sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set in Cherry Cobbler ink right on the card base!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Tomorrow I'll have another Game On card to show you.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

10 comments:

  1. Fun design! Love the images in black and white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the overall vibe and color theme-great job! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle, for commenting on behalf of DCD.

      Delete
  3. Very nice Karen :) Love the red and plaid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guy card and if he likes to play cards, that's even better. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the January "Frame It" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...